Plug-in ready, temperature-controlled power switch for any length of pre-made Ice Dam Heat Cable. For use with any exterior outlet, the Thermo Cube turns on your heat cable when the temperature requires, and saves you money when it doesn’t.
40 in stock
The Thermo Cube® is a unique temperature controlled electrical device. It operates with ice dam heat cable and plugs directly into a standard outlet. It is thermostatically controlled and turns the power on and off automatically, according to outside ambient air temperature. Thermo Cube saves you money by reducing idle-draw of power, turning on your heat cables only when the temperatures require.
- Works with ice dam heat cable plug-in units
- Turns devices that are plugged into the unit on/off based on ambient temperature
- Turns on at approximately 35°F/2°C ( /- tolerance of a few degrees)
- Turns off at approximately 45°F/7°C ( /- tolerance of a few degrees)
- Maximum rating 1800 watts/15-amps at 120V
- 1-year warranty
- UL C/US approved